Wednesday, February 5, 2020

a proxy named "Page"


~*~
TURMOIL IN HEAVEN?
~*~
(this is Page, hi.)

so when does learning begin and suffrage end?
...does it start? does it end? did it start ever?------
welp, id like to think that i think a thingy or two about it........though, most people probably wouldnt (and probably wont) want to listen..      and thats O.K.~~
However, the aftermath of these things are very fundamental to the building of the All.
 .......Lest we forget.

pardon me if i am being On the Cuff;,,,,,,
pardon me if i am being a little un-understandable (?am i?)

it needs to DiE (so they say)
(&also has to LiVe) so I  say.



I once was in a shitshow- once
or thrice....
(or for flighty fights).

and it's in the ways that we flow outward that talks to us:
SO WHATS THE BIG DEAL? WHY ARE WE STILL DEALING?


ooooooh it helps to walk in between the worlds-----i dont mind it much, as much pain as it causes; but i do always prefer to sit present with it~~~~~~(and i do like the middle(~ quite much~))
0

is the alluring thing about timeless time that it's literal schism?

but then again: what else is new?
if we dont like a good schism, we arent listening to ourselves. 

I love you because you DONT need me.





things that are popular- I LIKE GLOBULAR STUFF!~~*~*~**

BIG BLESS
XOXO
p

No comments:

Post a Comment